High quality dental care
in a comfortable environment
At Alta Dental, Dr. Coral Cohen and staff will ensure you get the best quality dental care in a comfortable and relaxing environment. Our goal is to provide you with everything you will need to have the smile you’ve always wanted, or help you maintain the one you already have. We offer all dental services, ranging from emergency exams to implants and cosmetic dentistry. We can meet most of your dental needs all at our soothing and modern office in Davie. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Personalized Care & Relaxing Environment
If you are looking for a gentle and caring dentist, consider the dental offices of Atla Dental. Our professional dental staff offers quality, comfortable, and affordable care for all your dental needs. For the most comfortable and relaxing dental experience, you can be assured that the Weston dentists at Alta Dental will exceed all your expectations.
In our Weston dental office, we believe in taking an individualized approach and our caring staff will always take the time to listen to your concerns and questions. Since no two patients are alike, we believe in an approach that is different for each patient who walks through our doors.
General and Cosmetic Dentist in Weston
When you make an appointment with our professionals at Alta Dental, you get the most comprehensive dental care in the area. We are a true full-service dentist, from general and preventive care to state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry. When you first come in to get evaluated, our comprehensive basic exam enables our team to determine your existing oral health and get an idea of what your goals are. We will take a series of digital x-rays, do a thorough cleaning, and establish the baseline for your particular dental needs, going over any problems and discussing treatment options if necessary.
We offer a broad spectrum of general and cosmetic procedures such as tooth-colored composite fillings, veneers, professional teeth whitening, dental implants in Weston, porcelain crowns in Weston, bridges, root canal treatments, tooth extractions, dentures, wisdom tooth removal in Weston, emergency dentistry, sedation dentistry, and Invisalign orthodontics.
- Root canal treatments can restore a tooth when the root has become infected.
- Tooth extraction or removal can be warranted when a cavity is too large, for wisdom teeth that have become problematic or to make room for orthodontic care.
- Dentures are used to replace missing teeth. Complete and partial dentures are used depending on how many teeth are missing. Some dentures are now able to be attached to implants in order to provide better support and function.
- Emergency dentist in Weston — we offer emergency dental appointments in the case of severe toothaches, cracked or damaged teeth, TMJ or jaw problems, root canal repair or restoration, sore or swollen gums, dental implant repairs, and dental repairs of any kind. We make all effort to get our patients scheduled immediately for an emergency visit.
- Sedation dentist in Weston offers our patients a relaxing and anxiety-free experience using three levels of sedation from nitrous oxide to oral sedation medications to IV sedation or sleep dentistry.
- Invisalign dentist in Weston. We offer orthodontics that can gently move your teeth into proper place over time without unsightly metal braces and wires.
- Tooth-colored fillings have become the preferred fillings to use in dentistry today. Not only do they match the natural tooth coloring, but they are not as dangerous as the amalgam fillings used in the past that have a large percentage of mercury. Composite fillings can be bonded directly to the tooth structure and can be used on smaller cavities.
- Professional teeth whitening is offered in both in-office or at-home applications and can offer immediate results for the in-office system, as little as 10 days for the at-home application.
- Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth and are now the closest thing resembling the natural tooth. A titanium post is surgically embedded into the jawbone which then is mounted with a crown. Dental implants can be cared for just like natural teeth.
- Porcelain crowns in Weston will cap, cover, and protect teeth that have cracks, fractures, larger cavities, or failed fillings,
- Bridges replace one or more missing teeth and use other surrounding teeth to anchor and support the bridge.
As a full-service dentist in Weston, we offer a wide spectrum of services to our patients based on their needs and goals. At Alta Dental, our caring staff and team of dentists provide the utmost in quality and individualized care and attention for each patient who walks in our doors. Let us restore your smile and your oral health. We offer the finest in dental health, maintenance, and restoration in Weston, Miramar, Cooper City, Fort Lauderdale, Davie, Plantation, Sunrise, Southwest Ranches, Pembroke Pines, and Hollywood, Call us to find the most personalized and gentle dental care for you and your family.